For future reference, you may want to print this page. Before submitting your final report, your team will need to write a full draft in Microsoft Word (download Word template). To get started with KEEP Toolkit, one person on your team should do the following:
1. Create a KEEP account. Click here to sign up for a free KEEP account. You need this account to submit your final report.
2. Add Final Report Template to Your KEEP Account. Click here to add the Lesson Study Final Report Template to your KEEP Dashboard. The template is the tool you will use to create your final report.
3. Log into Your KEEP Account. Check your email for a confirmation message from KEEP. It will contain your login and password information, which you will want to write down for future use. Click here to log into KEEP.
4. Edit Your Final Report Template. To access your template, you must first log onto KEEP and go to "My Dashboard." Click on the edit icon next to Lesson Study Final Report Template. You will then be able to enter your information, upload files, etc. For answers to common questions, read KEEP's Quick Start Guide (pdf) and Frequently Asked Questions. (NOTE: Do not use the templates called "Project Snapshot" for your final report.)
5. Send Your Final Report Template. When your report is complete, you will need to send a copy to us. Go to your KEEP account ("My Dashboard"). Check the box next to your completed final report. Next, click on the"Send to" icon at the top of the page. When prompted, enter in the following email address: CATL@uwlax.edu
6. Email us. Please send a quick email message to email@example.com to let us know you have completed the process.